Thursday, August 26, 2010

How NOT to Answer a Pageant Question...

Ms. Universe Philippines 2010 Venus Raj


Although Ms. Mexico Jimena Navarrete won the title pageant for Ms Universe 2010, everyone can't stop talking about Ms. Philippines' controversial answer. Like hello, if you're gonna join a pageant, specially something like Ms. Universe, you should be prepared for the Question and Answer portion. 

She had a clear shot of almost winning the crown, she was the close competitor of Ms. Mexico... I mean she was "this" close to almost having it, until she opened her mouth. *sigh* I understand that she might be overwhelmed about the whole situation, being chosen as one of the Top 5, but seriously, so were the others, but they were able to handle their questions gracefully. 

Next time you decide to join a pageant as such, this is
 HOW NOT to Answer a Pageant Question:

"In my 22 years of existence I can say that there is nothing
 major major, I mean problem that I have done in my life because I am very confident with my family & the love that they are giving to me..." -Miss Philippines

Just reading that makes me want to bury my face under a pillow... uuuggghhh... shame shame shaaaaaaaaaame!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...