Saturday, April 2, 2011
How to Make an April Fool's Post... O_O
so yeah... that's how shallow I can get to get you to read my stuff... O_O
but it's April fools... XD
I do have a new post that I'm currently making... but what can I say... procrastination is winning yet again... :P (as always... )
And contrary to popular belief, I actually do have a life... besides sitting in front of my laptop, stalking other bloggers, and trolling :P
So until then... I shall leave you with this... XD
Are you guys pissed off?
...Mission Accomplished... O_O
19 comments:
I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No, you gave it away on the thread. But I just wanted to drop by and say hi.
ReplyDelete*sigh* I still have to master my trolling skills... -___-
ReplyDeleteYou had me at boobs.
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought you were going to be going under the knife and asking if we thought you should go D, DD , or 'the 'can't see my feet anymore' model.
ReplyDeleteGood fools ;)
So far 3 boobs have given you advice. I got nuthin'.
ReplyDeleteI'm not pissed off yet, mission not accomplished.
ReplyDeleteMy tickle bone is tickled!
ReplyDeleteI was kind of sad because no one had pranked me today and then...BOOM! Ya got me! Nice job:)
ReplyDeletewho doesn't like boobs? i sure love them... XD
ReplyDeleteI could literally piss on you... would that do the job?... O_O
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome... ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL! I'm not really pissed off. I'm too monged out (ill) to be pissed off.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend
:)
There's something for you on my blog here
ReplyDeleteDid better than me, i couldn't think of anything to do for April fools..I'm a little smarter. Thank You!
ReplyDeleteApril Fools! I didn't come to give you boob advice until today! Did I fool you? Did I????? :p
ReplyDeletePS - best boob advice: don't marry a man with bigger ones than yours. It never works out well. ;)
ReplyDeleteProbably not, piss doesn't bother me. No pooing though.
ReplyDeletethat leaves me nobody... O_O
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what I'm supposed to get mad at... So no I guess I wasn't april fooled =/. Supporting and following. alphabetalife.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete