Thursday, March 17, 2011

How to Procrastinate... O_O

Have you ever felt like you have to do something but just can't get around to doing it? Here are the things you need:


  • I will be giving the details some other time.


That is all. O_O




Meanwhile this is a drawing of my super hero dog, that I have been planning to use since forever, (procrastination achieved. WIN!) but I was too busy to do it. 

( Busy meaning being a slackarse.) 


If you don't know why I refer to him as my super hero dog, please refer to this post. Follow the arrow that point's to that story right here ---> How to Kill a Spider in 10 Easy Steps... Make that 11. Toodleloo!

PS: did I waste your time? I probably did. But the fact that you were reading my blog post meant that you had nothing else better to do... or maybe you did, but you were procrastinating yourself. XD

9 comments:

  1. I definitely don't need help learning to procrastinate. I'm a Jedi master of the trait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, you're kind of funny, and cute. So is the dog.

    You might consider making your blog dofollow. It's like giving the rward of a backlink for commenting. I get a lot of comments that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. d dog is seriously so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute ,did you draw it ,you are good dear.
    have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I didn't procrastinate, I'd have nothing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha slackarse is awesome ^_^,

    I used to be a big prcrastinator while I was in college. Now not sooo much. I still stare in the distance every now and then. This is essential to create my paintings...*ahem*

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  7. procrastinator....geesh! I can't type today -_-'

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tricia ~ you and i both. O_O

    @Tom~ Thanks, I might do it if I figure this shit out.

    @nabo~ he is awesome!

    @Tony~ don't be fooled, he might look retarded but he can pounce you and bite your baaa... never mind.

    @baili~ yes i draw my stuff, i'm pretty talented eh?

    @NP~ seems like procrastinating is the only thing I do these days... o.O

    @TJ~ I always have a "blank stare" on my face... all the time. all the time. O_O

    ReplyDelete

I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...