Friday, April 15, 2011

How To Create a Random Post v1.2... O_O

Do you like nerds? Do you like jokes? Then you'll probably enjoy this segment: NERD JOKES!!! XD  <-- (that joke i made right there is really funny because it's Non Sequitur... teeheehee... get it? get it? yeah... it's a lame joke... -___-) 


so... I was just browsing through videos that I've subscribed to, and i'm probably a dork for admitting that I actually enjoyed this video... O_O

Please feel free to laugh, as you pretend to understand the funnies  (just like I did... XD )

Laughing at nerd jokes I don't get makes me feel so smart... O_O

Psycho Chick Approved!!! 5 stars!!! *****


DFTBA!

18 comments:

  1. If you were a dude I wouldn't be able to say this without laughing, but I missed you post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some belters in there, I've never heard a Shrodingers Cat joke before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha smh.. i got most of the jokes so i guess i'm a nerd :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww... i missed me post too.... lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. some of the jokes I don't get but i found it amusing... :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. you and i both... :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about this old Stephen Wright joke, 'I put a cup of instant coffee in the microwave yesterday and nearly went back in time'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just gonna laugh and pretend I understood that joke... O_O

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry i dont get this stuff

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're too cool for me i guess... XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. me too!!! well I pretend I understand some of them.... lol... XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually LOL-ed at quite a fair amount of them. Your mum's so ugly even fluorine wont bind with her. And the one about neutrinos and tenses. Oh oh, and the glass jokes too!

    Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Staying with Steven Wright,
    He pulled into a convenience store and saw the sign on the door that said, OPEN 24 HOURS. When he tried to get in the door, it was locked. He pounded on the door until the clerk came over. The clerk said through the glass door, "We're closed!" Steven pointed to the Open 24 Hours sign and the clerk said, "Yes, we are open 24 hours, just not in a row!"

    ReplyDelete
  14. My head hurts. That's normal for stoopid people. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWESOME! :D :D thanks for sharing. (some jokes i didn't really get either...)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i didn't get a lot of those jokes... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ThoughtBubble TenMay 22, 2011 at 4:15 AM

    This guy is really funny!  I actually happen to have a science degree and have read a bit in quantum mechanics so I was able to get many of his jokes :)  Great random post :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...