ok, that's a lie. XD I painted my nails last night, this is my attempt at being girly-ish... because God knows... and my brothers know... I am NOT a girl... ish, type of girl. (Does that make sense o.O?) Anywho, I was planning to make a blog post last night, (I haven't blogged for an entire week last week! O_O aah!!) but of course, procrastination has always been my priority so I ended up with purple nails... XD
I do have a pretty good excuse... I swear... :P... I was busy doing this...
yet another lie.... XD well not entirely... to those of you folks who know that we're starting up a Travel Agency business... well here it is... :P it's been in the works for a very long time... and we're almost there... almost... O_O
Ok, the real deal... since last week was the "Holy Week", and our family being "good Christians" and all, we decided to celebrate the death and resurrection of Christ by spending 4 days and 3 nights on vacation at a resort that I shall not name... O_O Yay Jesus!!! (it was later cut down to 3 days and 2 nights because the resort was crappy... long story)
blasphemy... I'm ashamed of myself... -____- buuut.... I believe I already got punished for that while trying to enjoy ziplining during our vacay... XD feel free to laugh at me... my brothers sure did... XD
Ziplining... Psycho Chick Approved... 4 and a half stars... **** (ok just 4 stars coz I can't cut the star in half)
If you got dizzy watching that video, it's because my brother sucks at taking videos... blame it on him... XD It was fun all in all... :P I might include that in our tour packages for our Travel Agency... for adrenaline junkies... this is definitely fun...:P and funny apparently... -___-*sidenote* I know I promised myself that I should blog at least once a week, but I wasn't feeling ok-ish... (drama drama drama... -___-) but... why should I only blog if I'm feeling ok? Anyway, I felt like I have failed you guys... so... from now on, If I do miss a week to make a blog post... then you can dare me to do ANYTHING... O_O that's how much I love you guys... :P ok? ok... XD
DFTBA!!!


Thanks for bringing psycho back! I missed you. Please don't cry. People are looking.
ReplyDeleteThanks for making me feel special by feeling guilty about all of your non-blogging, lol. It does wonders for my ego.
Oh, and I hope you recover from your zipline mastery soon!
I like the purple. :)
Welcome back! Don't worry about not posting for longer than week. If it takes longer than two weeks...I will stare at you hehe. Who am I kidding! I have trouble posting once a week myself! Just post whenever you can with whatever you want to say okay? Even if it's a huge rant ;)
ReplyDeleteThe vid was funny, but the second attempt looked painful indeed! ! Not sure if I would do that do haha.
Ciao!
Love the nail polish!! We love you too. (:
ReplyDeleteWe missed you.
Jess from Lemons Don't Make Lemonade
Great to have you back. It's not everyone who's willing to parade their humiliations in public. And you said you were shy.
ReplyDeletenice matching nails and toe nails! :D
ReplyDeleteWelcome back and best wishes with the travel busines. Avoid drama at all costs. The goal of blogging weekly is a good one but it's not one you have to adhere to. You can move that goal posts if and when you want to and blog less or more frequently beacuse there's freedom in being a hobby blogger. We can choose to blog only when we feel we have something worth sharing so don't paint yourself into a corner, okay?
ReplyDeleteThe ziplining looked great but was your brother having a seizure while operating the camera? I felt seasick watching this.
ReplyDeleteUh-oh! You might start a foot fetish. Watch out!
ReplyDeleteawwwww... you're too sweet of a stalker... hahaha :P
ReplyDeletehahaha! I edit myself a lot... O_O lol :P it's not so bad, the adrenaline rush was really nice, but it was too short... loool. :P Maybe my next agenda would be skydiving... :p
ReplyDeletethe blog a week thing is actually a promise to myself because I know if I let myself go that easy, I would be procrastinating most of the time... hahaha! so yeah, I have to remind myself to blog as often as I could... :P
awww thanks Jess... I enjoy reading your stuff honestly... you're really a good writer for a 15 year old... I need to learn a lot from you... hahaha :P
ReplyDeleteI guess it's time to get out of my shell... :P well in person I'm all sorts of shy and awkward... but it's easier for me to share these awkward humiliating moments to people who don't know me, so I won't really mind what they say... teehee :P
ReplyDeletethanks... I didn't think a zombie fanatics are into nail polishes... loool :P
ReplyDeleteit's more of a promise to myself because I know if I let myself go that easy, then I would be procrastinating a whole lot... O_O loool :P
ReplyDeletelooool yeah he was having a seizure laughing at me.... -___- he takes great pictures but honestly, his video camera skill sucks a lot... >.<
ReplyDeletethat's what I was going for... O_O
ReplyDeleteAt 190lbs or so, if I zipline the one end only has to be slightly lower than the top end for me to make it to the bottom. But my ape like upper body has no problem dragging myself back up for another run so it's all good.
ReplyDeleteBTW, prolonged crotch shot post at HBDC? I think your mind is dirtier than mine. Possibly. Just saying.
Also, that banner looks great for your soon to be business. I wish you and your mom all the success in the world and hope it makes you millionaires. Or maybe multimillionaires. That would be better.
Holy Cow! You have eleven toes. Just like Marilyn Monroe did.
ReplyDeleteI knew you would go back and count them again. :D
ReplyDeletehaha i felt dizzy watching the vid :P
ReplyDeletewow u went to a resort for easter?? i was busy reading for a test i had on monday lol
love the nail polish :)
Looks like zip lining is a blast. Good Luck with the travel business, and glad to have you back.
ReplyDeleteThe combo of your nails and flip flops look like a pastel Easter Egg! lol oh and love love love all the topics! http://momma-can-i.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete