Tuesday, May 3, 2011
How Osama Bin Laden Looks Like After Death... O_O
If only he was this funny when he was alive, then everybody would've been happy... O_O
Labels:
O_O,
Osama Bin Laden Dead
12 comments:
I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is the creepiest puppet I've seen so far!
ReplyDeleteAchmed the Dead Terrorist hehehe :D
ReplyDeleteJeff is really good!
LOL! That dead terrorist is verrry creepy. Those eyes!
ReplyDeleteWell, give it a few weeks. The fish go for the tenderest parts first, like the eyes and the wang. Although I'm pretty sure Osama didn't have much of a wang. Probably why he was so angry, no?
ReplyDeleteJeff is so funny!
ReplyDeleteHaha, that is a funny connection.
ReplyDeleteI love that clip. Achmed the terrorist is my hero!
ReplyDeletehaha, hilarious!
ReplyDeleteLOL - I found you from humor bloggers and I am glad I did :) (I just joined).
ReplyDeleteThis is great :D.
ReplyDeleteI saw this a few months back and it had me LOL-ing.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
:)
Very funny! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteJoyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com
OMG, hilarious!
ReplyDelete