Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How to Start Your New Year Fresh... O_O

Yes my lovelies. I know I haven't posted on this thing for quite a while. I've been quite a busy bee you know. Anywaaaaaaays... I'm not gonna promise to post more things on these thing. However, I do want to update my Obtainable Dream List. There are quite a few more dreams that I'd like to put on there, and once I have that updated I'l let you guys know.

I guess you can say it's "therapeutic" for me to put out my dream list out there. It helps to know that someone out there will keep on reminding me to keep on pursuing my dreams. (Dream Killers are not allowed in here, so f#@% off please... I'm saying that with a smile on my face... what? I'm totally a polite person... O_O )

And another thing, I've been really wanting to make myself a Dream Book. You know? Like the one on Pixar's UP movie... trust me, it works. I've seen people with their dreambooks and it actually came true. I guess having one, doesn't only keep you from dreaming, but also helps you get motivated to make it become into reality. I might take a picture and post it on here.

I sooo need someone to remind me not to procrastinate like I always do. *sigh*  so there. Cheerio! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...