- Learn to keep the balance in your life. With family, friends, work, play, spirituality, emotionally, mentally and so on.
- Be forgiving. (Very important)
- Stop holding grudges against other people.
- Be more understanding and receptive to other people's opinions and what they have to say.
- Be more understanding of differences. All people are different, with different beliefs.
- Be more positive. Stop anticipating that things might go wrong, if you keep on thinking that, it might eventually go wrong. Attract positiveness.
- Stop pointing out the mistakes of others. Instead learn to appreciate and recognize their good values instead.
- Be more open to changes. Change is hard, but it is always constant. Be ready to face and accept changes.
- Be more open to criticism.
- Stop being defensive when people criticize your own beliefs, values, opinions and dreams.
- Repair broken relationships with family, friends and enemies. This will be the most difficult thing to do, but you have to do it.
- Step out of your comfort zone. You always have wanted to become independent, so you should learn to step out of what you have grown comfortable of, and learn to be more self-sufficient.
- Empty your cup. Don't ever think that you know it all, and that you know everything. You don't. Be an empty cup, so that you can accept and be open to more knowledge.
- Be consistent. All of these things you have learned, it will be for nothing if you don't become consistent. Learn to practice these things everyday.
- You are worthy of love. Things in your life might have happened that have hurt you. You closed yourself in a shell because you are afraid of being hurt. Yet despite all of these, it's your choice to believe that you are worthy of love from the people around you.
- You should stop being defensive. I know how you feel when someone tries to step on your dreams, or your beliefs, that you get to the point that you become defensive. Stop being defensive. Realize that whatever others might say, it is your choice to practice your beliefs and make your dreams into reality.
- To learn from different perspective from other people. You should also try to learn from what others have to say.
- That you aren't the only person who is right. Others can be right too.
- Stop being self-righteous. Other people make mistakes, other people hurt you. And so do you. You also have the tendency to make mistakes and hurt others. Others have opinions too. You aren't the only one who is ALWAYS right.
- To put everything you have learned into practice. It is true that things are easier said than done. Putting all of these would be a struggle, but you have to take it a day at a time, until all of this become your own belief system in your life.
- To stop trying and just do it. You can always plan what you want to do, and you have always planned what you want to do. It is finally time to take action and just do it.
- To learn to be more open and loving. Take the risk and learn to trust people. That people deserve love. You should be more open to others and not focus on the hurt that you have gone through.
- You should be more passionate with your dreams.
- You should be more compassionate with the needs of others.
- Stop judging other people. We all have different personalities and traits. You should learn to stop judging and be flexible on how to interact with other people.
- Build relationships with other people. Being an introvert, you know that it's hard for you to build relationships with a lot of people easily. But you should still try to build relationships one step at a time.
- Stop being egotistic. Stop telling yourself that you are the only person who is right. And stop from being a victim and being bullied by other people because you want to look good.
- Start appreciating the good qualities of other people. Realize that they also care about what you are doing.
All of these things are your realizations about your own self. But in order to do these things you also have to affirm yourself of who you are.
I am a worthy woman.
I am an independent woman.
I am a forgiving woman.
I am an accepting woman.
I am a successful woman.
Never forget. And whenever you do, realize that these are things that you need to remember and have to practice in order to live a very peaceful life. <3