Monday, March 28, 2011

How to Create a Random Post v1.1... O_O


Today's random post, Spontaneous Exploding Watermelon.

That is all. O_O

Actually no.
How the hell does a watermelon explode by itself o.O? Can someone please explain that to me? One minute I was sitting in front of my laptop, asking God what to write on my blog today, and then it exploded. O_O

Maybe it was just God answering my prayers.

Me: God, I have no idea what to write today, what should I do?

God: BAM!!! Exploding Watermelon. There you go my child. Prayers answered.

Me: Wow!!! You're totally awesome!!! Thanks a lot!!!

24 comments:

  1. Maybe it just needed a fart?

    Have a lovely productive week ahead
    :).

    Nas

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nas~ You're probably right... it did smell horrible... O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.




    Apron | Shop Towel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would assume there was a gas buildup in the watermelon, as well as maybe drying in the skin or some scientific explanation. Could have been methane, that stinks also.

    But the timing...hmmm the gift of a topic from from unknown forces? It certainly was nice timing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watermelons need help to explode.
    Gallagher and company have been exploding watermelons professionally for years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahhaha man ur crazyyyyyyyy :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. @chhipa~ well thanks much... I guess... O_O

    @PBScott~ God works in mysterious ways... O_O

    @LOTGK~ well my watermelon sure wanted to explode by itself... he's just unique that way... XD

    @davaoena~ psychocrazy... O_O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story! I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know what they say, dear-never look an exploding watermelon in the eye. It could get messy. Also this: Whom the gods wish to inspire they send exploding watermelons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I first saw your post title I giggled because I was thinking dirty things. Then I realized I should just you know, grow up or something.

    It was probably rotting inside producing methane or whatever gas it is rotting fruit makes then exploded from the gas which was also why it smelled bad.

    Or god did it. I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unlike your gorgeous self the watermellon was over-ripe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! Too funny! I bet you literally looked like this O_O hehe

    Ciao Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too was thinking dirty thoughts when I saw that picture. Sexy fruit? Maybe I should explode.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahaha!! forreals though, he gave u sumn to blog about :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Meredith~ I'll try to keep the funnies coming :P

    @NP~ very deep sir, very deep...

    @Mike~ well it almost exploded on my face, thank God I had my laptop as a shield... didn't want the juices on me... :P (oh... that did sound dirty... O_O)

    @timethief~ you had me at gorgeous.... XD

    @TJ~ as God is my witness... O_O

    @Tony~ I didn't even realize my post had sexual innuendos on it... you guys are the best... XD

    @kitkat~ He's the man... :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. D'ArtagnanD'ArtagnanApril 1, 2011 at 4:28 AM

    Maybe you're telekinetic?
    Maybe the watermelon was attempting introspection?
    It's the latest in vegan terrorism?
    Okay. I'm spent.
    Please tip your waitress.

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are days when I wish I would get an exploding watermelon so I'd have something interesting to post! Seriously, that was too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice post. Maybe it was "muling" some smaller contraband fruit..... just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.



    UK Education Consultants

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha this made me giggle A LOT! Thanks for sharing in on the randomness!!

    Bex xox

    http://sucker-for-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice blog as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about this topic. Thanks for posting this information.
    Web Design | Web hosting

    ReplyDelete

I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...