Thursday, May 24, 2012

How to Spend Your Money... O_O

I was gonna put my face on there but I got lazy... O_O

Wow, new blogger layout. I guess it's really been a while since I used this thing. But that's not the point. I'm here to tell you how you should be spending your money. That's right, I'm talking to you.

Are you tired of having money? Do you just happen to have loads of cash lying around and you don't know what to do with it? Boy have I got a deal for you! You have a chance of making me a millionaire!!! That's right! All you have to do is follow these easy steps:

1. Watch this Kickstarter Video- you see, i'm trying to be a millionaire by investing in chameleons that eat insects. All you have to do is help me find a way to feed these chameleons, and boom! instant cash for me! :P

2. Donate Your Money- Believe it or not, the only way these chameleons can make me money, is when you donate yours. You can donate $1-$2,000!!! Of course, I'm not gonna leave you hanging just like that, if you donate your money, I will do certain favors for you. *winks*

But on a serious note, we're trying to develop an app game called Hungry Chameleons. We're already on our way in developing the game, however we do need a little bit of help with funding. Feel free to take a look at the video below, and you can find out what we're up to. You can also have certain perks when you donate your money, such as creating your own hungry chameleon character in the game! (with a minimum of $100, you can choose your own colors, type and name of chameleon, and we'll put it in the game for everyone to play with.)

Seriously, watch this video, we put a lot of hard work on it, and you'd be glad to be part of this game development once it hits the market.

(side note: the white guy on the right is a US Veteran. If you're American and you're watching this video, I just want to remind you that he sort of did save your life. O_O The least you can do is help in the development of our app game by donating your money. Not trying to imply anything. I'm just saying... he saved your life... and America. O_O )


3 comments:

  1. Sorry, Justine, all I have to give you is my goodwill, which I offer you prodigiously..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha Justine ZamoraMay 24, 2012 at 1:14 PM

    oh it's ok NP, at least you gave something back :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have very interseting blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...