Thursday, September 20, 2012

How To Get Bored...O_O

Stare into the EVIL EYES OF DOOM!!! O_O

Have you been feeling bored lately? You want to do something but you don't know what to do? Boy have I got news for you!!! I have the answer to ALL your problems! This shit is 12412341234% fool proof guaranteed or your money back, never! Anyway, here are the things you need to get bored.

  • Teh internetz
  • Free timez (free equals ninez.. get it get it? probably not coz u dumb biyotch!)
Duration: As long as it takes... probably forevah and everz and evahs!

1. Sit in front of teh computerz.
That's right. Sit in front of your computer and stare into the abyss of nothingness. O_O Find things to do, that you know you won't do because the internetz is sucking you in with all it's amusing useless stupidity that is still... well... amusing... because it's stupidly funny. Long live the internetz!!!

Repeat process, until you the internetz sucks up your soul. The internet is teh devilzzz!!!

2. Have a job that requires you to sit in front of teh computerz.
Because you like the idea of working at the convenience of being around your own home, get a job that requires you to stare into your monitor. 

e.i. virtual assistant job, programmer job, web designer job, all those jobs that will stop you from living and killing your social life in the process. While building an entire cocoon around you so that no one can penetrate you and you'll eventually turn into a butterfly!! 

Did that make sense to you? Didn't make sense to me either. But why do you care, the internet doesn't make sense... nyehehehe! 

3. Create another blog that you will eventually forget to use.
After neglecting both your blogs that you have created because of your boredom ages ago, make sure to create another one just like this *PROMOTES NEW BLOG VIA LINK* --->Officially GIRLY-fied and pretend that you are doing something worth while with your life, coz you gotz no life stoopit! 

4. Forget the purpose of the theme of your blogs.
You may also have the tendency to forget that some of your blog like this one i'm writing on--> Psycho Chick Lessons (wanna click on the link? go ahead.... LINKCEPTION...O_O ) was made for teh funniez and you might have been posting some SERIOUUUUS shit on it.

no bueno okeh? no bueno, no good...

Kinder bueno... hmmmmm.. very good... *yum yum*

Blogs need to have a common theme. Don't ask me why, I don't make the damn rules!!! >.<

In case that happens, move those serious shit on your serious blog like the one over here --> Nerd Is a Compliment (blog promotion overload holla!) and organize yo damn self fool! Which you may end up doing some other time because you are the Almighty Procrastinator!

The Almighty Procrastinator is just like all heroes except, he usually doesn't save the day.... because he procrastinates. O_O

That's all foolz, I'ma try and get some beauty sleep, coz i'm hawt like dat yo!

In case you were wondering, yes I have brownish hair now, had it dyed... so my avatar needs a new do too duuuuuuh! Why you starin me like dat? O_O




I need to get out more... *sigh*
.
.
.
.
.
dots dots dots

15 comments:

  1. Funny post. Love the comment about The Almighty Procrastinator-very witty. I think you're right: you need to get out more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely NP... -___- ughhh... good thing my best friend is inviting me to go out of town with her... :P

      Delete
  2. Your blog is funny! XD interesting to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!
    I love this blog! Haha! Super funny and interesting.
    Please allow me to stalk this blog for a while... or maybe forever. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can be reaaally funny if i have too... This is what boredom does to me... lol :P

      Delete
  4. Very funny, nothing quite like enjoying someone's rant who is in the throws of boredom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! The internet is certainly a time suck --such an unproductive cure for boredom! Unfortunately, it's also fun. I'd better stop and go read a book or something. My mind's turning to mush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of books, I should finish Perks of Being a Wallflower... I haven't even started it yet lol :P

      Delete
  6. I think you have described part of my life. I live 18 hours a day in front of the computer for work and fun and the other hours... just sleep! hahahahhahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. ur very talented, witty, and funny.. love the way u write ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm sorry i'm new to the blogging world..
    how do i follow u?

    ReplyDelete
  9. your wit remind me of jessica zafra. nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...