Saturday, October 20, 2012

How to Date Online... O_O




 Feeling bored? Yet again? Boredom will often lead you to do a lot of crazy stuff. Like join a dating website. Even if you're not looking for a date. Why? Because you're the shiznit that's why! (That didn't even make any sense but come on, who really cares?) So here's dating 101, and in order to make the "dating" part amusing, you would need this people on the dating website as well. Which I'm pretty sure are plenty.


  • The sleak pervert
  • The wife hunter
  • The bargaining wife hunter
  • Master Yoda (I didn't realize he was into these things but hey, to each his own.)
  • The Desperate Man
  • The Psychopaths

Duration: Until you find the entertainment you are looking for. Which is probably a lifetime... O_O


1. Join OkCupid.
There are thousands of dating websites out there, but make sure to join a website that is prominent, and of course free. Why? Because the best things in life are free beeyotch!


2. Meet The Sleak Pervert

Where's the fun in dating websites without the perverts? Make sure they ask for your IM addresses, emails and so on. They'll be asking for some "pictures" of you. They'll probably wanna trade pictures with you too. You can choose to ignore them or... ask them for their "pictures" and laugh hysterically at the sight of their "manhood". Hmmmm... I haven't tried that yet, but I just might... no.


3. Meet the Wife Hunter

If you're also looking for a husband, make sure to talk to the "Wife Hunter". These are the type of guys who
 are looking for potential wives. Notice how he mentions that he will be meeting several women before deciding who to marry. (This dude must be a real catch. <---*read with sarcasm.* ) He wants to come across as a guy that girls will die for just to be with him. He's obviously doing a good job in boosting your self-esteem by letting you know that you are just an option. Hmmmm... I wonder why he's still single...


4. Meet the Bargaining Wife Hunter

Usually Wife Hunters don't always get the best of luck when finding a potential slave househelper wife. That's why most of them often lead to bargaining. These men perceive that most women are gold diggers, so they bargain with money, wealth, car, house, trip to the US (as you can see) and whatever shallow things they can offer to have a happy and fulfilling shallow relationship.

5. Meet Master Yoda.

I never thought I'll meet Master Yoda on a dating website. Honestly amused I was. May the force be with you.


6. The Desperate Man
 Because of the unusual offer, you might find yourself shocked and end up deleting the old man's message. The desperate man would offer you to have a cuckold relationship with him. CUCKOLD! This would mean having a relationship with him, you are there to fulfill his mental and emotional needs, and yet have the freedom to have a physical relationship with another man. In other words you are allowed to cheat on him, and he can't do anything about it. Confused? See definition on Urban Dictionary.


7. The Psychopath
If you want to add some spice in your life, with a combination of emotional stress, mental breakdown, and constant crying, make sure to meet and talk with the psychopath. These type of guys usually seem normal at first, until you eventually realize that there is something wrong with them in the head. They are nice one minute, and get mad the next. They are insecure of themselves and try to make you insecure in return. These type of guys will definitely suck the life out of you, so if you have no desire to live a happy life, make sure to hook up with the psychopath.



Guys, thank you.... it has been amusing to get to know you but.... 




20 comments:

  1. Haha, great look at online dating. Been there and done that, but it actually worked for me. On a free dating site, none-the-less. There are some decent people out there, but good grief at the weirdos you have to swim through to find that one half-way decent person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! I don't mean to discredit these websites though, it works for some, and for others it doesn't. :P I have met a few good friends through these sites, but I find it really amusing and entertaining to see guys like these online. haha!

      Delete
  2. This is funny.. Nice one! Followed you..

    Krystal
    http://krystalpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done here. Now 1 more site of you to follow. :). Thanks for following me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny and outlandish. Written with your usual irreverent (psycho) wit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Been there. Done that. Thanks God I met my only one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. I'm glad I'm out of the dating game. It sounds like a scary place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ironically enough I met my husband on Okcupid - he got a response from me because his message had more than one line and had actual structure. It also helped that he had goals in life that he was actually acheiving, a real job, his own apartment, and a sense of humor that was awesome.

    That said I was e-mailed by a fair amount of creeps as well - the most creative of the bunch was the guy who wanted me to become his mistress and then went into great detail as to why it was ok because his wife couldn't pleasure him for some medical reason.

    Most of the time though it was just one liner's like "Ur sexy, want 2 chat;)". Man I'm glad I'm done with that craziness!


    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! I find it very informative and funny! hahaha :p

    I am now following you...hope you follow back!

    xoxo

    epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very funny! nakaka aliw naman... keep on posting.... yan follower mo na ako ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL. Natetempt ako sumali just for kicks! Hahaha! :D

    Abi
    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL. I love you! I wantz a Yoda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such eye-catching website names! hihihi :-)

    Followed you through GFC
    Pls follow mine too

    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! during my young year I tried online dating but the guys messaging me get weirder and weirder so I just stopped.

    Just nominated you on Liebster Award :)

    http://niichan21.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Samantha

    I've recently discovered your blog and love it so far! So to show a bit of extra support, I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award over at Fashion Rhetoric. http://www.fashionrhetoric.com/2012/11/leibster-blog-award.html

    Love Claire xx
    http://www.fashionrhetoric.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Master Yoda's funny! That's priceless!

    I hated the dating scene, especially online dating. I'm so glad I'm out of that now. It was hell! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Master Yoda, never thought of that one before ;d.
    & this is a good idea if you're bored I guess, as long as there's no psychopaths. They really freak me out.

    Great post though ^.^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha! Funny post!

    Thanks for the visit! Join my giveaway!
    www.joeiandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha funnehhh! :) To think this was so impossible dati without the internet!! :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete

I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...