![]() |
| I'm not allowed to reflect what's under that skirt. O_O |
Since it's breast cancer awareness month, I'm going to talk about vaginas. (yeah, that's right, i said VAGINA...O_O)
So... you're wondering about testing your vagina? (Not that kind of testing you perverts). Do you think you have gonorrhea, or herpes and you're ashamed to go to the doctors? Virgins, don't think you're out of the loop. Lot's of shit can happen down there even if you're not humping and pumping. If you want to know what's happening in your "axe wound" then you might need a few of these things:
- vagina
- vagina self-test kit (if you don't know where to get one, you can get it from each pack of Love Moon's Anion Sanitary Pads)
Duration: 30 seconds.
1. Prep Your "Princess".
In order to do that, you must first wash your "pink canoe". Do not use vaginal douches. Actually I advice you to never use those. It ruins your PH balance, making you more prone to diseases. While douching washes away the bad bacteria, it also removes the good bacteria that protects your "sword case". Lightly wash your "beaver" with warm water and PH balanced feminine washes. DO NOT wash or soap the interior of your "fish cave". I'm being science-y over here, this is legit shit.
2. Prepare the Self-Test Kit and "Eve's Tunnel".
After prepping your "puff pillow", open your self test kit. It would include a sanitized cotton swab, self test card, and contrastive form. If you wanna see how it looks like, check it out over here ----> *CROSS PROMO*
3. Commence Insertion of Cotton Swab to Your "Flesh Wrap".
You don't have to fully stab your "sin flower" with the cotton swab. Just gently collect some secretion, somewhere about an inch or even half inch inside your "frothy creek". Spread the collected secretion to the self-test card and wait for 30 seconds. (You can wear your pants now.)
After 30 seconds you can now compare the self- test card with the contrastive form. If the self-test card didn't change color then you're A-OK. However if it did change color, you might want to consult your doctor immediately.
Now, not everyone have this self-test kit, and I'm not sure if it's available world wide. If you're still wondering about your "fur pie's" health, it's better to just suck up your pride, wear a thick face, and visit your obygne. There's no shame in being aware of your "conch's" health.
Now if you must know ladies, (and to you sick perv reading this) after giving myself the test, I am happy to announce that my "treasure chest" is healthy! Yay me!
(actually, I just created this post because I enjoyed using vagina slang... lol)
(actually, I just created this post because I enjoyed using vagina slang... lol)
Image source here.


good to know that you're also aware of october for breast cancer awareness month.
ReplyDeletejust me,
www.phioxee.com
Self-test? :O I've never heard of anything like this, and I don't think any of the stores in my area carry that brand of sanitary pads. That is a really great idea! And haha, this post was so scienc-y! And very informative. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I can't believe I haven't found your blog sooner! You are flippin hilarious! I love it! I am your newest follower!
ReplyDeletelovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com
I hate vaginas. They're grotesque. I spare myself the horrible sight and let my ob gyne do the testing for me annually. That's what I'm paying her for. :-p
ReplyDeleteThank you for this information.
ReplyDeleteI'll share this to girl friends.
:-)
Haha, that's funny.
ReplyDeleteI mean, yeah, it's a little weird for a guy to be reading a post about this kind of thing. But can you blame me? I had to keep reading to see what word you'd use for 'vagina' next.
You're a good writer . . . so I have to go now so I can find the 'follow' button.