Monday, March 7, 2011

Guess Who's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack???? XD

(I totally stole this photo from the Internet coz I was too lazy to draw a picture of me being back... XD I will though... eventually. )


Because I'm such an overly dramatic emo drama queen, I have stopped blogging because of emotional distress. LOL haha! XD I know, it sounds so stupid.... because it is stupid... hahaha! But you know, I guess I've learned a lot of things these past few months. I've learned the secret to life. O_O Yes, you heard me... or read me... or whatever. Anyway, the secret to life is... don't depend on other people for your own happiness. I know right? what a revelation, my eyes have been opened after all these years. Wide open. O_O

I know you probably have known that your entire life, I probably did too,  but I guess once in a while we need to remind ourselves about that, because as humans... we tend to... forget... stuff... like this XD.

So... here I am... and I'm gonna write about whatever stuff I want and not care about what people say or think, because this blog thingy thing is going to be totally full of randomness, but I don't care XD. This are my thoughts, that I feel I have to vent out, because it's pretty complicated inside my head, and it's getting kinda crowded in there with this different random thoughts I have, and I need to empty my brain once in a while so I can think... properly... or something, or it may actually do nothing at all but, hey... this is me XD.

This is the stuff that goes inside my head which you usually don't hear me say because I'm socially awkward, and I don't have a life, and I'm lame and the only way I can express myself is through writing what I think because that way no one can really interrupt me, unlike having conversations when my flow of thought is always being interrupted with other peoples' thoughts and they just have to talk and I get lost with what I was thinking or wanting to say. XD So there you have it, another beginning of my random rants over here... If you ever really care about me or what I have to say or think, or if you always often wonder what goes on through my head because I really don't talk that much, then here's the place to go to. XD Ciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao!!! (I'm not Italian by the way)

2 comments:

I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...