Sunday, March 20, 2011

How to Have a Pointless Argument About Milk... O_O

CAUTION! If you are a bird, and you are crazy, and you are easily offended, please... DO NOT READ THIS BLOG!


Ever feel like having a pointless debate that all starts with a simple milk trick? Then here are some of the things you need:


  • Blog website for...well... bloggers. You can try Blog Catalog.
  • Discussion Forums on chosen blog website.
  • Awesome milk trick Youtube video.


1. Join Discussion Forum.
Go and find yourself a discussion thread that will stimulate your fancy, or tickle your funny bone(r). If it happens that you're awesome, like I am, click on a forum thread that is entitled "Awesome Milk Trick". I can assure you of it's awesomeness. 

2. Watch Awesome Milk Trick Youtube Video.
Read the description of that particular discussion thread. This particular thread told me to "Check out this interesting video". So you should do as you're told and watch the apparently awesome video. If you don't know what I'm talking about, well here it is. 

Psycho Chick Approved! 5 stars *****



3. Participate in Comment Response.
If you were flabbergasted (<-- smart-people terminology) with the trippy, yet awesome milk trick, it is only logical to participate in the thread discussion by making an obligatory impressed comment on said video. Others too, who find the video awesome will choose to incorporate their own comments.

( I use awesome a lot don't I? That's because I'm awesome O_O) 

4. Reply to Unrelated Comment Response.
It is a given fact, that eventually, someone from out of nowhere, will make an unrelated response to Forum Threads, making everyone feel like total asses for ogling at 3 minute videos that explains the science of the trippy milk tricks. 

This particular circumstance involves a script so here it is:

Everyone: trippy stuff... Awesome indeed...Kudos for the video... Such fun for kids to do... etc etc etc... 

Crazybird: Sure, enjoy, while babies in Africa starve... 

My brain suddenly went --> o.O? What could possibly warrant him to make such a comment? I wonder... 

Me: hmmmm... well what have you done for Africa lately?

It is also a given fact, that people enjoy controversial debates and arguments, so expect obligatory oohs and aahs, in this case, a sound effect that goes - duh duh duh DUN!!! (thanks to Beethoven's 5th Symphony)

Crazybird: Laugh away, sing away. To understand what I have done for Africa, you will have to understand "collective mindset". Maybe too much for you. 

Although I think I grasp what "collective mindset" meant, I had to ask him what it has to do with starving kids in Africa. 

Me: Well why don't you enlighten us? :P

Since he refused to respond with my simple desire of enhancing my knowledge regarding the subject matter, I stalked him like any persistent, psychotic mentally challenged girl would, and asked him the same question, but with more pzazz (spell check tells me this word does not exist... hmmm...)

Crazybird: If you could understand it, you would have done so by now. I don't blame you though. I always put things the way smarter people undertsand. (My way of chaffing the wheat if you will.)

Me: Sorry if my stupidity bothers you, and my level of intellect is not up to par with your standards. But WHAT have you exactly done for African babies and HOW did you help them? If you can spell that out for me, because I'm an idiot, and I need you to explain that to me, hence what I quoted before "enlighten" me.


Taking a hit on, apparently, my mental capacity to understand things... and my self-esteem, I doubted myself whether I really understood what he meant with "Collective Mindset". And since he still refused to give an explanation, I go to my friends on Nerdfighters.com (where we fight to increase awesome and decrease world suck!) who were kind enough to enhance my knowledge and asked them the layman's term of this profound "Collective Mindset" thingy. 

Nerdfighter: In simple terms "Collective Mindset" is when a group of people have the same idea. 

Simple as that. 

Me: So how does that exactly help starving babies in Africa? 

Nerdfighter: The only way the term 'collective mindset' even works in that sentence is via empathy. Which doesn't help in any way.

So in conclusion... WTF Crazybird??? And I thought you had done something really awesome for starving babies in Africa! I would've accepted you insulting my IQ for that, but WTF? Just because we watch videos about milk tricks, doesn't mean we also don't know how to empathize with starving babies in Africa. Your argument is invalid. >.<

You can go suck my hypothetical dick 8===D!!! Get off your high-horse seriously. Or just stay there. Nobody wants to be around someone who think they are better than others.

Jeez.

Anyway, for those of you who want to go do something more than just empathizing on a "Collective Mindset" for Africa, then feel free to click on the link below and let's make the world a little bit better.


DFTBA!
(Don't Forget To Be Awesome!)

15 comments:

  1. Greetings lady! Aah yeah I watched the milk vid (not on BC, but on FB hehe)...I wasn´t thaaaat impressed. I was rather a bit grossed out. Yeah. My mind doesn´t work the same as many other people hehe. Crazybird usually has pretty interesting replies on BC hehe.

    I loved the first doodle! That horse really does have long legs hahah! And yes. You are pretty awesome ^_^. Gooo Nerdfighters! I can totally picture an awesome tune now.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. Crazybird isn't the correct name huh...??? heheh. I need coffee haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TJ- I have the right to remain silent. Hahaha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of the reasons I never go to BC anymore. Many of the comments there are patronizing and offensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @HumorSmith- so far there is only one person that got into my nerves, but then again, I want to thank him for letting me have something to write about on my blog... lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was startled to realise there are any bad things happening around the world! thank you crazybird i shall now remain in bed forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I couldn't stop reading your post until all the questions it raised in my head (while you persevered with your one question) were answered :)

    I did see that video and I did enjoy it and I did leave a comment which I thought was neither patronizing nor obligatory but appreciative :) (Cross me heart and swear to die).

    As for the guaranteed randomness of a comment, sooner or later, ah well, I generally don't bother investing any of my energy into such.

    However, I applaud you for persisting with commenter and checking out meanings with your buddies AND writing about it! It certainly got me reading :)

    BTW Free Online Dictionary has 3 spellings for the P word - piz·zazz or pi·zazz or piz·zaz

    Also, thanks for your comment at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Thought Bubble Ten~ aaaah... I should learn to use the online dictionary... it's just a click away after all -____- hahaha! Actually I want to thank him too, I've been running out of ideas on what I should write, and he certainly gave me something to write about... :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah yes, those are my favorite types of debates. The ones that don't make any sense whatsoever. Non-sequiturs.

    Watching a milk video means you hurt african babies. It makes complete sense. Right? Right?!?

    Well done keeping a cool head.

    ReplyDelete
  10. K. Syrah~ I was on the verge of exploding seriously, but i was afraid he might throw more highfalutin words that my brain cannot comprehend... :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME MILK TRICK! :)

    Homeboy seems pretty pretentious. I hate those types of people.

    Nerdfighters.com? You are hooked up in terms of resources! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked ur post till the last bit. Not a fan of how Africa is perceived by the West is all. No haterade here :)

    I do however like ur blog :)

    HAnd, I'm following :) The gold follower icon is me :)

    Hope ul follow me too?

    www.single-unsingle.blogspot.com

    Bless

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Rico~ I wanted to hit that bird with a stone seriously... O_O and I really like those guys at Nerdfighters... they are so cool, I just wish I understood what they say half the time -__-

    @Single~ I can't seem to find the gold follower icon, or i'm probably turning blind... O_O and yes, I'm following you too... :P Toodleloo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahhaha i love this entry!!! have him/her/it play freerice.com so he can do something awesome for hungry people. ugh. i hate righteous people. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm happy you found the responses I got in the BC forum thread I posted the Milk Trick video in to be interesting enough to blog about.

    ReplyDelete

I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...