Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How to Create a Random Post v1.0... O_O


this is Frank Sinatra holding a Snickers Bar.

this is Frank Sinatra holding a Snickers bar that says Substantialiscious at the back.

this is the definition of Substantialiscious.
This are the things you need:
  • phone camera
  • Snickers bar (that says Substantialicious at the back, and has the definition of it inside the wrapper.
  • a vinyl album of Frank Sinatra
Duration:  21 minutes. (Yes, I actually timed that. I can't believe it took me 21 minutes to make a random post... -___-)

1. Take a picture of Frank Sinatra holding the Snickers Bar.
To do so, you must place said Snickers Bar on to Frank Sinatra's hand... and take a picture. (That was so difficult -___-)

2. Upload pictures onto your PC.
Attach phone camera via USB wire, and upload the photos unto your computer. 

3. Create a blog about Frank Sinatra Holding a Snickers Bar.
Formulate a coherent blog that would talk about Frank Sinatra holding a Snickers Bar, and give a reason as to why you posted it.

4. Give definition of Substantialicious.
According to Snickers, this is the definition of Substantialicious \sub-'stan(t)-shu-'li-shus\(noun). The weight of something when you weigh it with your tongue.

So basically, it means that you can measure an object's substantialness by weighing it with your tongue. 
I giggled. 
That just really sounded so dirty, in a very naughty way.

That is all.

(this is v1.0. probably more of random posts to come eventually. And yes, that is a vintage, vinyl long playing record of Frank Sinatra's song that my grandma has kept for a very long time. Wonder how much that would cost in ebay?  hmmmm... ) 


8 comments:

  1. Hahahahha! Substantialicious! YEAH!

    Oh don't get me started on Ebay...I can stroll around there for a long loooong time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for random posts! Following you now and also following you on Twitter, I'm @cinnabubbles over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellently random, and with a breakdown of how it was done. Outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard for me to stay on Ebay just to browse round, I have to be going there for something specific!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lolz! nice idea! n i wud so luv try it!

    *new follower*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suppose that's better than talking about water squirting up your ass for random blog posts?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @TJ- are there substantialiscious stuff on ebay?

    @remy- yay for random comments! I never thought I'd have someone follow me from 20sbs :P

    @Tony- O_O *death stare* <---(hope that was random enough for you... :P )

    @Abigial- I don't know how ebay works... O_O

    @nabo- *free hug*

    @Mike- i was going for that, but i saw you already made a blog post about it. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  8. and you succeed ,i will call it abstract art which demand nothing but little power of imagination to get some meaning .
    thanks for lovely response in discussion .

    ReplyDelete

I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...