Saturday, March 12, 2011

How to be an Introvert... Like Me... O_O

(And because of that, I earned myself a Forever Alone Badge. Yay me! -__-)

Tired of having to blend in with other people? Spending too much of your time with your friends partying, dancing at clubs, drinking and passing out senseless in the wee hours of the morning? Missing out on all the valuable alone time you've been wanting for yourself? Now here's what you need:
  • zits, pimples and acne
  • low self-esteem
  • television, and internet
Duration: as long as you can endure it. Well... it really depends with others if they still find you socially acceptable. Actually, introverts don't have control over this. It can take forever... O_O


1. Zits, Pimples, Acne... or whatever you call that ungodly puss on your face.
It is a given fact, that during your teenage phase, your hormones would start acting up, therefore leaving your skin with these humiliating bulgy, red, sore, oily postules on your face. And if it happens that your rebellious hormones love you so much, they decide to stick around, then you're basically stuck with them for the rest of your life.

Hello singleness-ness.

2. Develop a Low Self-Esteem.
There are many ways to develop low self-esteem, but one way of doing it, is trying your best to get rid of your zits. How? by trying to squeeze, and pop them off of your face, not knowing that by doing so, you're only multiplying them, and leaving you with scar marks that will last for months. Your face will be filled with sooo many zits you'll have one pimple over the other, you wouldn't even want to stare at your own face. If you are disgusted with your own face, then other people probably might be disgusted as well. 

Low self-esteem achieved. WIN!


3. Avoid Small Talk
It is also, a given fact, that when a person want to socialize with another person... in the initial stage, they engage in small talk. What's your name? Where do you live? What do you do? These questions... although are basic things you need to know about a person... is so mainstream and routine-ish, it feels like being interviewed  for a job or something.(Which apparently, I'm not good at either >.< )

Want my CV?

Also, you wouldn't be wanting to engage in a conversation with another person knowing they're trying so hard not to comment about that huge zit on your face, and the pimple scars you have although they've been staring at it for the longest time... EVER.

Let's talk about my acne, shall we?

4. Spend most of your time watching TV, writing on your Blog, and browsing on the Internet.
Since you've already avoided people with that repulsive, disfigured, grotesque, monstrous, hideous, unsightly face of yours, (yes, I googled synonyms for "ugly") the only activities you'll be left with is to try and find yourself  a TV series that you would engross your time with, obsessing at the end of each episode what would happen next, so you go on the Internet and download each season of chosen TV series.

What a productive way to waste your time. Yay!

Meanwhile, while it is still downloading, because your internet speed runs like your grandma, (love you grammy... ^^)  blog on the internet about your acne... and while trying to figure out how to blog about your acne, find a song on Youtube about Acne.


Listen to the lyrics of the song, and realize that pimples really aren't that bad. You should embrace your zits, like your best friend because at the end of the day... at the end of the day...

... at the end of the day... zits are just zits.

I'm really not sure if there's a moral to the story here.

( I meant to write something different about introverted-ness, but apparently I ended up writing about acnes.)





9 comments:

  1. Hey, found you on 20sb, I like your blog! Feel better about yourself! :) Not to be all cheerleader-ey but yea, don't hate on yourself. Following and looking forward to more posts, this one was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Aaah the case of rambling. I'm familiar with that. I'm not good with small talk either. I usually say weird things or my imagination takes over...this can result in weird sentences hahaha. With some people you can have a click though and then everything goes naturally.

    I shall stroll around a bit more ^_^

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice sweety sweety blog..love your personality and disposition..keep up that very cheerful life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, my name's Rachel, and I'm introverted too. I think you've just inspired me to make a blog post about my introvertedness. :) If you wanna check out my blog, lookiee over here:

    http://stuffithinkabout-rachellynn.blogspot.com/

    Thanks, and I'm definitely going to keep reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, very funny blog:-D I can relate... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ever have one of those zits that form underneath the top layer of the skin....the "dermis" I believe? You know, the ones that you can see in there, and try to pop it, but nothing comes out because it is stuck in your skin. You have to resort to using a pin or needle to get it and when you get it, it is a perfectly round circular thing. Anyways, I had one of those yesterday. I hate those things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Caity~ I have my days, but hell... I'd rather just make fun and laugh at myself than feel bad about it... teehee^^

    @TJ~ True, sometimes it's easier to open up to some people, in my case though, not that often... :P I don't even think I can speak a proper language... I get so tongue-tied... hahaha!

    @earlied~ thanks, I love me too... XD

    @Rachel~ Finally, an introvert who understands me... you don't know how much crap I got from legalistic introverts I've met on facebook... looool

    @Heart~ glad i'm not alone... :P

    @Rico~ since we're sharing personal stuff... 2 days ago I found out I have asspimple -___- this is the first ass pimple that I've ever had in my entire life... yay!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey hey! I just blogged about my awesome introvertedness, and I put a link to your blog in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol after reading this...and your about me i mean you...i'll become your fan technically... LOL and being introvertish? i feel you dear! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...