Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Writer's Block=Cock Block... -____-


I had soooooo many ideas on what to write for today. Too much ideas infact, that I find myself stuck. Ugggh... Writer's Block feels like being cock-blocked.  When you really start getting in the mood for it, you get yourself psyched up, when you think you're about to do it... BAM! cock blocked! -____-

I hate this. I seriously had A LOOOOOT of ideas. I was laying down in bed and all these ideas just started shooting out my brain. pfffft. I should've made a list. -____-

3 comments:

  1. There are some days I am just on a roll and I will write a few posts in one day. I anticipate writer's block, so I keep a few "on the queue" just in case. I feel your pain, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bung~ well hello there...

    @Charlotte~ I also keep a list myself, but my procrastination goes hand in hand with my writer's block... looool :P

    ReplyDelete

I'm a psychotic chick, and sarcasm is my forte. If you find yourself taking some of my statements a little too seriously, you might want to rethink leaving a comment. Don't like what you read? LEAVE! and don't ever come back! nobody asked you to come here. However if you came here for teh funnies, by all means, let me know how funny I am. I hunger for attention. O_O Love me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...